Imena: Many Thanks

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Many Thanks


I wanted to thank everyone who shows me so much love on my blog. It is such a blessing to have a diverse world of people. I always think of my blog as a quick escape from the work of the day. It is so nice to see your prayers, and good wishes when I come home.

Brotherhood: Thank you for always commenting on my blog when no else did. May Allah grant you many blessings, and a continuous great future.


Zahera: You are such a good person, and I can tell you are very rooted in your faith. Thank you for coming to blog, and giving me your prayers, and best wishes; your going to become a great pshycologist. I hope Allah will grant you propsperity, and happiness.


Brother GQ: Even though I don't always agree with your points of view when comes to politics, I truly think you are a great person, though I think you choose to hide it. There has never been a doubt in my mind, that you will be succesful in what ever you choose to pursue. Your heart shows through the love you have for your sister. I pray that Allah will guide you on a straight path to peace.

Al-hajeji: Many thanks for coming to my blog, even though I thought you never would. I know that your are a very dedicated person, who values the true thoughts of others. You have a gift with connecting to people with out being negative, many should learn this. May Allah bless you, and your family.


Mahida: Every time I read your blog it brings a smile to my face, there should be more people in the world like you. Your positive out look on life shows that Allah has blessed in your life, and you present it; as you should instead of whinning about the things you do not have . May Allah help you to show other brothers, and sisters the way. As Im sure you already have.



Under Cover Sister: Im always amazed when I visit your blog, it is such a inspiration. I know that you are writting from your heart. May Allah reward you for being a true sister of faith.


Zingtrial: Sis you make me laugh. As I have told you before I have always liked your blog, because it is a breath of fresh air. You have a wonderful spirit, and it clearly shows. May Alah grant you a peaceful, happy life.

Peaceful Thunder: ~Bonjour~ I never know what to expect from you, you have a free spirit. Im happy that you come to my blog, best wishes to you and your family.


KellyJaz: You have a passion for your life, and religon. I love the photos you take, you have a true talent. May Allah keep you on the straight path to a righteous future.


Shurti: Even though I have only seen you for a short time I'am glad that you visit my blog. I hope that Allah blesses with you with a promising future.



Muslim Freedom: The infamous freedomlover you have changed so much! I remember when you use to complaign all the time, stand back and let people run right through you on Isalmica. ~LoL~ You are better person now, someone who realises his own mistakes; and doesent mind pointing out to others their own. Thank you for always commenting good statements on my blog, and sticking up for me. May Allah grant you joy, and and blessings upon your family.



I think that is everyone. Salaams.


13 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam

jazakallah so much for the dua, i really enjoy reading your blog, thus the frequent visits :D

May Allah forgive your sins and keep you on the straight path, ameen :D

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaams!

I wanted to visit your blog long time ago, but never found the opportunity. No wonder why you get very lovely comments. You have a great blog, am glad to visit it.

Keep it up :)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Muslim Unity said...

You have a great blog with ezually great brothers and sisters visiting it!
Keep It up sister!
May Peace Win!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KellyJaz: You have a passion for your life, and religon. I love the photos you take, you have a true talent. May Allah keep you on the straight path to a righteous future.
****************************
OMG you are so sweet, I know i dont stop by you blog allot, it´s because i am on a holiday, and some pics i take are not mine ( keep that a secret), and i have not updated my blog for ages, but girl once i come back from holiday, you are going to beg me to stop posting on your blog...actually by then you would be in love with me ..

LOL..

And thanks for stopping by my blog, and that is supposed to be a video....:)

wish you all the best babe.


kellyjaz.xxxx

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a ton...

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger MnM310 said...

asalam'alaykum wr wb!

omg this is so sweet of you...and that just goes to show wut a great person you are as well. I know i've only recently started commenting and getting to know you, but i'm glad i did come across your blog b/c its great to read as well! Stay sweet...

masalaam,

Madiha :D

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Muslim Freedom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Muslim Freedom said...

Salam

I thought several times about how to reply to this, but I was afraid that people might think that I "complaign" too much.
The fact of the matter is, nobody has the guts to tell the mods on islamica that they're wrong.
I did and ever since then, I've been criminilised.
Now look at their forum, its falling apart.

Wasalam.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Absology said...

I'm glad I was mentioned !

Wait....

:P Just kidding I know I'm new here

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Almira said...

brotherhood: Thank you

Cervis: I hope you will come by more often, thank you for the compliment.

Muslim Unity: I forgot to put you up there, so sorry. Thank you for inviting to be a part of your blog, it really means a lot to me!

KellyJaz: Most welcome, Im having a hard time loading my pictures lately. Stop by once you get off of your holiday.

Shruti: :) Its always nice to see a new face.

Mahida: Thanks sis!

Muslim Freedom: Islamica was bound to fall a part. It was nothing the way it was when I had first joined, please try to remember it use to be a good place to go to. With decent people. Now it is pathetic, I looked on there last night just to make sure I had not left Islamica for no reason, and it was absolutely horrible. As you have said before Islamica is now a breeding ground for trolls. I dont see why you havent left? I saw Azher had edited one of your post, you know on Islamica Pet Peeves, and he gave you a warinig. He gave "You" a warning, if anything he should be giving those retarded trolls who I will not mention warnings. You are not the only one who has been harrased ,or singled out on that site. I have seen it done many times before, I think I had just over looked it. Well Im going to mention one troll Kona Silat. I remember he asked me one day if I looked like Tyra Banks, or Halle Berry; and he wanted me to send a picture of my self to him. I was like this lil monkey really thinks he is so damn pretty. Throwing half naked pictures of him self on Islamica.(Oh Allah) I think it is really a shame that Islamica is falling a part, when it truly never had to. I know Azher should have got control of that site a long time a go. How long does he think he has before those so called mods, start turning on him to? Bro, do not waste your time on that site. Islamica can even make the decent people like your self look like asses.

DXB Muslim: LOL, I m glad you always stop by! :)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Muslim Freedom said...

Actually I did stop going to Islamica, but just when I stopped posting I had people provoking me into arguments.
As a matter of fact, all these people who argued with me seemed to have grown bored of the site, and have not been heard of since.

So it seemed as if they were bored, and they just wanted some person like me to wind up.
The only thing is, they do things on the sly, so people only get to see what I write.
And then people think "oh why is he such an asshole".

However I already told you and many many others I have spoken to by PM, that they shouldn't leave.
Trust me, many people are fed up.
The people on that start don't go there to learn, they go there solely to start arguments out of boredom.
When you start apologising to them, they start ignoring you, because then you're putting a stop to their fun.

They're not people of integrity, or compassion.
They're just moody arrogant people with too much time on their hands.

I have finally got back at a mod and put him right in his place, despite all his "power".
So I'm satisfied with that.
I've dealt with all these arrogant girls, all the two faced people, like this guy who now suddenly hates hezbollah.

There is no point of me being there anymore, because as far as I can see, every person who ever started on me, has been put right back in their place.

Some person got exposed so bad on islamica LOL.
She hasn't been signing in anymore.
I'll be happy to tell you about that one in private.
Its pathetic you know.
These people take that islamica thing so seriously, and if you expose them of something they get really upset as if you ruined their reputation in a cyber world.

The last time they banned me, nobody knew how much I was winded up.
And people were literally laughing at me and leaving me stupid comments and PM's.
I was taking things too seriously, but then again, at an islamic site you expect people not to insult your mother.

I mean if I'm going to set up a restaurant and called it "halal foods", but I didn't serve anything halal.
Then why am I using the term halal?
Same applies for Islamica.
I have my own views about why they called it that, and I'll be happy to tell you that one in private too LOL.

As for Kona, like I said before, he's not even worth punching in the face.
Even if I had a gun loaded, I wouldn't want to waste a bullet on that guy.
He's nothing, he's literally invisible, thats why he has to be controversial to try and bring attention to himself.
The man has topless pics of himself all over the forum, he has tons and tons of topics dedicated to himself.

And the girl who encourages him instead of telling him to stop sinking lower, claims she is telling him off, but only in private.
The weird thing is you always see her egging him on in public, and then she has the audacity to object to my posts.
I mean she even made topics about him, calling him a "hunk".

I'm not going to comment on his looks, because quite frankly we're all Allah's creations.
But he should not have that much of an impact on our lives, lets just forget him.
I know its a bit hypocritical for me to say that because I took the insult he made about my mother really seriously.

I had to though. He recently tried to make more insults towards my mother, and teasing me about how he got me banned.
But I know how to make him squirm, I just started talking about the holocaust, but his friend jumped on me straight away.
Talk about partiality.

I'm going to visit the site every now and then.
The thing is I met a lot of nice people there, so I can't leave it completely.
But I certainly won't stay on it for years and years like some of these other nerds LOL.

It could have been a good site if trolling had been dealt with, and insults, rudness, and slander.
Also if all users were treated fairly and judged by the rules, rather than who the mod likes more.

I mean I don't mind people joking around, as long as it doesn't go too far.

Wasalam

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Almira said...

Like I said before its a shame that Islamica had to come a part. But like they say all good things must come to a end. Maybe?

"Some person got exposed so bad on islamica LOL.
She hasn't been signing in anymore."


I would like to know this person you speak of. My email is attached to my profile.

~Salaams~

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

May Allah bless you and your family too my sister :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home