Imena: Sweet Thing

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sweet Thing




This week has been pretty good, tomorrow is my last day of summer school. I need to really study for the exam tomorrow, IsahAllah I 'll past. Also, tomorrow Im going to go shopping, I havent went shopping in a couple months Ive been to buzy saving money. My friends say I am too cheap, but they are always broke. LOL. Anywayz Im going to be taking some pictures too, I havent had any professioal pictures taken of me since I have graduated from High School. Shame I know. My friend Caitlin's birthday is next week we are going to see "Phantom of the Operah", at the Venetian. Caitlin majors in theater, so she loves these kind of shows. Well I need to get back to studying. Salaams!

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Almira said...

Thanks Zahera. Ill will post pictures of the show after I go.

Peaceful thunder I meant to say I havent had professional pictures taken of me in a while. I was in a rush when I was typing this post yesterday, but forgive my mistake I fixed it this morning. Thanks for the add by the way, I tried to post a comment on your myspace page but as usual the myspace server was down. The pictures on my blog I just find on the internet, I wish I could take pictures that well.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

zahera: no such thing as luck.

almira: if you had worked hard, then you will get through. I am a university student too. And I can tell you straight up that there are people who are "clever" yet they are lazy and fail, and there are others who are not so "intelligent" yet they are determined and they pass.
I make dua for you and the rest of the sincere muslims inshah'Allah.

take care.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger MnM310 said...

Ooo Phantom of the Operah is a good one! I'm aiming to watch on Broadway soon iA!

Hey, take it from a shopaholic...take some time to spend that money cuz you won't really enjoy it until you do ;)

wasalaam,

Madiha :p

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalaam Aleykum wr wb,I pray allah swt make your task easy Amen,And give you health,AmenPics are real cool

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i guess you're enjoying your break now! have fun :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home