Imena: Another Day Another Dollar

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Day Another Dollar


Another day, another dollar as some say. I haven't been going out as much lately, I went to my friend Diamond's graduation party . It was really crowded, but it was fun untill a group of guys came in and started to fight and then I left. They really ruined her party. I started working my summer job at Circuit City, its just untill the regular semester starts up again so I can have some extra cash. Sunday Im dancing with a group I have been with a while at my friend's church. Oh yes I already told you about them there called African Arts Production Inc. Let see what else, I cant wait till I get paid so I can finally pay off the rest of my car.(InshaAllah) Well thats all for now. Salaams my brothas and sistas!

5 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger me said...

i hate party poopers. are you Muslim? you mentioned going to church and said salaam.i'm kind of confused

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Almira said...

Yes, I'am muslim. See I dance with this group called African Arts Productions Inc. We do African dances, songs, and plays too. One of the girls who is a part of it, she wanted us to peform at her church on Sunday because they are having some special program. Reguarly we peform at community theaters, and county events in the city. LoL Im still muslim!

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Muslim Freedom said...

Hey Whats up sis Almira!!!
Holla!
I'll keep in touch with you sis, thanks for the support.
And btw, its good that you go to a church, it just shows that we muslims aren't racist or small minded.

I mean in islam churches and synagogues are to be protected.
If you're not going there to pray as a christian, then there isn't a problem.
I even heard about a muslimah who wanted to run a lecture about islam, and the place she was initially going to do her talk was closed down.

As a last minute thing, they changed their venue and she did her talk in a church.

Wasalam

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam almira :)

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam.. cool blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home