Imena: Fire Before the Doorway

Monday, June 19, 2006

Fire Before the Doorway



I was stupid to have let you go the time was mine

Beautiful in your grace, I let this fly it was mine

It was almost like a dream I had a chance you see

I did everything right till I came to a stop, it was me

Staring back in the darkness was envy and deceit

Instead of running away I openend up my arms to you I gladly met

The hate inside you released was out it was already set

Time went by I forgot you were even there

Like a leech I let you take away my soul

By the time I remembered you were there, I realized you were foul

To late for words the damage was done

Like the golden gates you once were, you soon turned to iron

I tried to open you, and you were locked, not a sound

Now a wonder and wait will there be a next time with you around

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger me said...

nice blog! i was wondering, where are you from? =)

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Almira said...

nevada

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

masha'allah u wrote great peoms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home