Imena: Sunday

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday

Today I went to my friends house, and we watched Mr./Mrs. Smith. It was so funny. One of my newly favorite movies, next to Syrianna. Syrianna was a good movie because it showed why there is so much termoil here in the west. It's sad the way the goverment treats people just to make a extra buck. These princes make me sick in these middle eastern countrys. They'll do anything just so they can have more money. What jerks, not to say all of them are like that but the majority of them are. I came home after I saw the movie, and I finally joined Islamica web. I like it, there is not a lot of sites for the Islamic community. Very interesting place to go.! Well I better go to sleep, I have class in the morning. Salaam!

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I stopped up here, however I believed this submit used to be good. I don't know who you're however certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

Also visit my page - move next

 

Post a Comment

<< Home