Imena: School Dayz and a New Phaze

Monday, January 30, 2006

School Dayz and a New Phaze

Classes were so boring today, lecture after lecture. I thought it would never end. After class I took the bus home with my friend Shadonna. I came straight home, changed clothes and then walked my dogs. I've been noticing there has been a lot more dogs in the neighberhood lately, every where we turned there seem to be one dog after the other barking. After that I came home, I studied my nursing asistant book. My teacher gave us a pop quiz for tomorrow. (Makes annoyed face) Kinda got side tracked, when my friend called me up. After that I watched my show on Lifetime, "Golden Girls" I love that show. Makes me laugh everytime, and always brightens up my day. Anywayz, I noticed something I had never notice before today when I went on Islamica community, a lot of people are racist towards darker skinned muslims. Where did that come from? Aren't we all the same in Allah's eyes? I've heard of that happening before to my friends brother who went over seas to work in a military base. I guess descrimination is prevelant every where. Does one person always have to feel that he or she is better then the next? We all bleed, and breathe the same does it really matter what skin color we are? Race is everything, and nothing. In Nevada were I live, most of the muslims here are African or Indian. They are mostly dark skinned, I never had experience that issue till now. From the muslim world point of view anyway, maybe I just forgot to open up my eyes and see. Salaam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home